- General rules
The 10 fis rules apply to the snowboarders as well.
- Change of direction
Due to their limited visibility on sides (viewing angle), the snowboarders must always check the space on the left or the right side of the track before changing the direction.
- Board protection
The front foot must be secured to the board with a safety strap. Only in such a manner can we prevent the losing of the board in the case of falling or due to any other reason, otherwise the board could slip down the slope and threaten the safety of other ski slope users.
- Special footwear
Various bindings are all adapted to the snowboard boots. The boots for alpine skiing are too stiff and do not enable sideways leaning, which is necessary in snowboarding.
- Cable devices
The drag lifts can be used only by those snowboarders, who have already gained the volume of experiences needed for handling a drag lift independently. During the ride on a drag lift, the back foot must not be strapped to the board.
- Prohibition of snowboarding
Snowboarding is not allowed on all those places where skiing is also not allowed.
Source: cheerful and safe on the snow – the fis manual of general international rules, published in 2002.
At the Ski Resort the skier must act responsibly for himself and for others in order not to threaten or injure himself, others or facilities. On the ski slopes only skiing is permitted.
- The skier is obliged to consider the instructions of the Ski Resort Manager, lift staff and rescuers, and must also consider the instructions on all warning and notice panels on the ski slopes and the FIS regulations, the legislation in force on Ski Resorts and lifts security.
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO ski in contradiction to the FIS rules, regulations of safety on ski areas, and to skip lines for lifts. The violation can be penalized with immediate confiscation of the Ski Pass without repayment. The Company official is authorised to confiscate the Ski Pass.
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO ski on closed slopes, marked with a sign “SLOPE CLOSED” and skiing outside the settled ski slopes.
- IT IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN to trespass the wire fences, with skis or without them, because these fences protect the skiing area from the precipices and different kinds (also snow) of overhangs and precipices. It is also FORBIDDEN to ski in woods, pines and outside the marked and settled slopes.
- A Rescue Service and first aid operate continuously during the ski lifts’ operating hours and can be called from all marked sites. The rescuers monitor only the settled and open ski slopes. The rescuing and first aid on the closed ski slopes and outside the marked slopes is CHARGED to the injured person with a payment 250 EUR + DDV. In the case of the Ski Pass abuse the violator participating in the accident must pay the rescue expenses.
- Skiing on the ski lift path is not allowed. Ski lift paths can only be crossed on specially marked sites.
- Walking and sledding are not allowed on the ski slopes.
- Walking dogs on strings is not allowed on the ski slopes.
- Taking off and landing of paragliders and kites is not allowed on the marked ski slopes!
- The skier must be prepared to encounter a snowmobile or a treader, especially on the paths marked for snowmobiles and treaders.
- The treaders and snowmobiles on Krvavec can be driven on the road from Jezerce and Kriška planina, passing Gospinca to the log cabin in Tiha dolina (according to the regulation on prohibited driving of motor vehicles in a natural environment). On Rogla they can be driven on the path for snowmobiles!
- The ride with snowmobiles is forbidden on the ski slopes (according to the law on safety on the ski slopes).
- Recommendations for safe skiing of the Ski Association of Slovenia are an integral part of operating conditions.
- Uniformed – visibly marked Ski Instructors of the Ski School Unitur Intersport with course participants can enter on specially marked ski lifts through specially marked passes – on Krvavec. At the Rogla Ski Resort only Ski Instructors with individual guests can skip the row.
- Supervisors, uniformed staff, ski lift staff, rescuers on the ski slopes, police and their companions have priority when entering all lifts and facilities.
Between 5 p.m. and 8 a.m. of the next day all ski slopes and areas are closed due to the grooming of the ski slopes (the treader ropes cross the ski slopes) and due to snowing up. During the closed period of ski slopes and areas the visitors of both Ski Resorts use the ski slopes (for walking, skiing, etc.) at their own responsibility, the use of which can be hazardous to life. In any case, the visitors are obliged to take into account the instructions of the Ski Resort staff, as well as the sound and light signals on the machines.
These operating conditions are composed and published in accordance with the Regulation of Article 54 of the Law on Cable Facilities for Person Transportation (Ur.l.RS 126/03).
AN INTEGRAL PART OF THESE CONDITIONS ARE ALSO THE REGULATIONS OF THE LAW ON SKI SLOPES (UR.L. RS 110/02). THE TEXT OF THE LAW CAN BE SEEN IN THE INFO OFFICE ON KRVAVEC AND ON ROGLA, AT THE LIFTS AND THE SLOPES MANAGER.