- Ski passes can be bought according to the price list in cash with bank and credit cards (Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, Diners) at the cashier’s desk at the lower and upper stations of the cable car. Cashier at the lower station of Kriška planina chairlift sells daily and hourly ski passes.
- Vouchers can be exchanged for a skipass at the ticket machine next to cashiers' office at the lower cable car station.
- Ski passes with additional discounts (schools, groups, agencies) can be bought at cashiers’ desks at the lower cable car station.
- Sale and inspection of the ski passes is managed by computerized cashiers and electronic readers. The visitors are obliged to register the ski pass on the electronic reader upon entering. The visitors are obliged to show at anytime and
anywhere on the ski resort the ski pass or the identification card to the authorized staff of the ski resort management.
- Please note that for the purpose of access control, a reference photo of the ski pass holder will be taken at the first pass of a turnstile fitted with a camera. This reference photo will be compared by the lift personnel to those photos that are taken on every further occasion of passing a turnstile fitted with a camera. The reference photo will be deleted upon expiry of the validity of the ski pass. Please note that it is also possible to purchase ski passes which are technically configured so that no photo will be taken when passing a turnstile, but in this case random checks by the lift personnel must be expected.
- Ski passes are sold exclusively on keycards – wireless acess cards that store your ski pass. It enables faster checks at the turnstiles. A deposit of 3 € is charged for the keycard which is reimbursed upon return of undamaged keycard. You can also keep the keycard and use it next time. During skiing keep keycard on your left side and have only one on you at any one time. If you carry more than one keycard on you they may all be maked as used – in such cases we do not offer a refund.
- When the ski resort is operating the ski pass claims are being resolved in the information office at the lower and upper station of the cable car Krvavec.
- Replacement of damaged ski pass is made immediately with exception of the season ski pass, which is issued 7 days after reporting the damage. The replacement is charged according to the price list.
- The validity date cannot be changed for the already purchased ski passes, except in case of prolongation of the multiple days ski pass by additional payment.
- Daily and hourly ski passes permit a one-time access and return to/from the ski area by a cable car.
- Hourly ski passes are valid on the day of purchase for the specified time period (+ 15 minutes for the cable car ride). Time starts when you pass the first turnstile. Return trip with the cable car can be made any time during the operating hours on the day of the purchase of ski pass, even after the skiing time period is over.
The advantages of daily ski family package
are available for at most 2 adult persons (at least 1 adult + 1 child under
14,99) and children under 14,99 with an ID. Any additional discounts cannot be
applied on family packages.
- SKIALP daily ski pass allows you one time access and descent to / from the ski slope with the cable car and use of ski slope for the purpose of climbing and descending during the operating time of the ski resort on the day of first use.
- SKIALP daily ski pass without cable car allows you use of ski slope for the purpose of climbing and descending during the operation time of the ski resort on the day of first use.
- "Fun" ski pass (on Krvavec) is a daily ski pass permitting the use of devices in the "fun" park, a single access and return to/from the ski area by a cable car, unlimited number of rides on a four-chair lift Tiha dolina, ski lift Luža, one-chair lift Gospinca, two-chair lift Kriška and ski lifts Kržišče.
- Hours ski passes are valid during the purchased time. The return to the valley from the ski resort is possible until the end of working hours of the cable car.
- The pre-purchased ski passes (daily, 5 times daily pass in the season) are valid for two winter seasons. Hourly ski passes and seasonal ski passes are valid one winter season.
- The expired ski passes can have their validity prolonged by additional payment according to the price list. The newly issued ski passes are valid for one winter season and cannot be prolonged. Only those ski passes that have been issued by Krvavec (number on ski pass: 1-1700…) can be prolonged on Krvavec. For prolonging ski passes issued by Rogla (1-1703…) contact Unitur d.o.o.
- The user of a 5 times daily passes (flexible dates ski pass) can freely choose the skiing days until all days have been used. The ski pass is transferable; only one ski pass per day can be used.
- Daily ski pass Monday-Friday is valid only during the week Monday through Friday, except for the weekends and public holidays in Slovenia; Purchase is possible only in pre-sale.
- Multiple day ski passes with a photo are valid for the purchased number of days, in sequence from the first day of use of the ski pass.
- Multiple day passes are valid from the printed date; for the next day they can be purchased after 3 p.m. (used for the access to the hotel, hut,…) on the day of purchase.
After the expiration of a multiple-day ski pass, the transfer with cable car to the valley is also possible for the announced departures from Krvavec on the next day until 10 a.m.
- The multiple–day (from 3 to 7 days), season ski passes with photo and official season ski passes are not valid without the photo of the owner.
- The validity of each multi-day ski pass can be prolonged at prices valid on the day of the ski pass that the owner wants to prolong (valid for Krvavec).
- All ski passes are not valid during the summer season.
- Seasonal ski passes are valid from the start of the skiing season till the end of operation of the ski resort. The season ski pass is considered used if the ski resorts are in operation for 100 days. In case of a shorter operating period, the owners can obtain a credit note in the value of 1% of the season ski pass value for each day of the pre-closed ski resort, which can be used for the purchase of the season pass for the next season.
- Seasonal ski pass Krvavec- Rogla with photo is valid all days of the week for skiing on Krvavec and Rogla during the day and for skiing on Rogla at night. Ski pass is not valid without a photo and is not transferable. Ski pass has 50 – day snow guarantee (read
more about guarantee: Special general conditionals Unitur).
- Holders of the season ski pass with a photo (except ESSV, seasonal Krvavec and season pass Monday-Friday) from the season 19/20 have a right to a discount for the purchase of new season ski pass with a photo (adults, youth, seniors: 15 €, children: 10 €). The ski pass is not transferable
- The Season Ski Pass Monday-Friday is a season pass valid for the Krvavec Ski Resort and all age groups; Valid is only during the week Monday through Friday, except for the weekends and public holidays in Slovenia. It must include a photograph and non-transferable. From
15 of March ski pass is valid every day of a week.
Ski pass has 50 – day snow
- Seasonal ski pass Krvavec with photo is valid all day of the week for
skiing on Krvavec. Ski pass is not valid without a photo of the holder and is not
- Seasonal family ski passes Krvavec are valid all day of the week for skiing on Krvavec. Ski passes are not valid without a photo and are not transferable. Ski passes can be used by families for up to 2 adults. These person scan be spouses, parents or life partners with children and/or youth who are registered and live at a common address. The advantage of family package can only be used when purchasing all passes at once with appropriate proof of residence at a common adress and/or proof of family relations. Children from 6 to 14.99 years of age (born between 2006 and 2014) from a family that buys one of the family packages no. 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16. If there are several children of this age in the family, every child can receive an additional ticket. There are no additional discounts on the family package.
- Seasonal ski passes, valid only for Krvavec, are valid from the beginning of the official operation of the ski resort until the end of the ski resort. The Krvavec season skipass is considered used if the ski resort is open for 100 days. In case of shorter operation time, seasonal ski pass holders are reimbursed a proportional share of 1% of the value of the season ski pass for each day of early closure of the ski resort within 15 days of the closure of the ski resort.
- The VIP Season Ski pass is a season pass valid for the Krvavec Ski Resort and all age groups; pass provides VIP parking, VIP entry on the cable car, VIP entry on the 6-sitted chair lift and once a day coffee at Plaža place by the hotel. It must include a photograph and is non-transferable.
- Damaged ski pass can only be changed in case the validity of the ski pass can be checked optically or with electronic reader.
- SKIALP season ski pass with a cable car allows you access and descent to the ski slope with a cable car and use of ski slope for the purpose of climbing and descending during the operation time of the ski resort. This season pass is valid on every day of a week for the Krvavec SKI resort and all age group. It must include a photo and is non-transferable.
- SKIALP season ski pass without a cable car allows you use of ski slope for the purpose of climbing and descending during the operation time of the ski resort. This season pass is valid on every day of a week for the Krvavec SKI resort and all age group. It must include a photo and is non-transferable.
- Official work pass with photo (Krvavec only) is issued on a name of the catering facility and on the name of their employee and it is not transferable. The pass is not a ski pass and permits only the transfer to the job post with cable car and chair lift.
- Children up to 5,99 of age (born in year 2015 and younger) may ski free of charge when acompanied by their parents. They receive their own ski pass (a deposit of 3,00€ is charged). Children ski pass can be aquired by their parents when they buy their own ski pass or if they show us a valid ski pass purchased during presale or a seasonal pass. Personal ID from both is required. If the parent has only a cable car pass then the kid cannot get a free ski pass. Children that do not have a valid ski pass are not insured for any injuries while using ski lifts.
- Children up to 5,99 years old (born in 2015 or younger) that ski alone and are not skiing in ski clubs, schools or courses with a trainer or leader need a valid children ski pass.
- Children up to 14,99 years old (born in 2006 or younger) are entitled to buy a children ski pass if they present a proof of their age.
- Youth: children from 15 to 18,99 years old (born between 2002 and 2005).
- Seniors over 65 years old (born in 1955 or before) are entitled to buy a senior ski pass if they present a proof of their age.
- Visually impaired and their companions are entitled to a 50% discounted ski pass on the day of the purchase. Invalids of 1st and 2nd category are entitled to a 10% discounted ski pass on the day of purchase. Discounts can not be combined.
- Upon presenting the status evidence, seniors, youth, children, disabled of I. and II. category and their companions, students and scholars, members of ACTIVE SLOVENIA, GRS, SZS, PZS, ISIA, ZUTS, IVSI, and members of the ski association of Slovenia are entitled to a discounted price for the ski passes specially marked in the price list. These ski passes are only valid with the proof of age or status.
- Attendants from primary and secondary schools that lead their groups by themselves are entitled to one free ski pass for an attendant per every 12 children (on Rogla).
- For organised groups every 20th ski pass is for free of charge..
- During New Year's season (from 25. 12. 2020 to 3. 1. 2021) and winter vacation (from 15. 2. to 1. 3. 2021) multiple- day (from 4 to 6 days) and school ski pass (open-air school) are not on sale. During these periods these passes are sold at regular prices, and daily school ski passes are charged at weekend prices.
- Ski centers issue ski
passes without prior payment of its contractual partners only if the overdue
receivables are settled.
- Ski centers issue ski passes for vouchers of their contractors only in case the amount of the unsettled total debts to them is not over 1.000 EUR.
- A skier wishing to be granted a discount must prove entitlement to discount by means of appropriate document (parents or accompanying persons the age of a child) if so requested by the cashier, inspector or any other authorized person.
- "Night sledding" ski pass is not valid for skiing. It allows for an unlimited number of rides on a 4-seater chairlift Tiha dolina in time of organized night sledding (Fridays, Saturdays, from 16.30 to 18.30 PM). The return to the valley from the ski resort is possible until the end of working hours of the cable car. In case of bad weather (snow, fog, wind) night sledding will be cancelled.